Your Lawyers For Life's Biggest Legal Challenges
At Sherlock Clark Anderson, LLP, our lawyers understand that legal problems don't happen every day. When they do occur, they often have an impact on many areas of a person's life. Family law matters, such as filing for divorce, are rarely as simple as filling out the forms. There are likely to be details regarding transferring the title to your house, changing your will to reflect your new family circumstances, determining the best parenting schedule for your kids as they grow older and possibly even filing for bankruptcy.
We work hard to earn your confidence from the first moment you walk through our office doors. Our lawyers and staff understand that an effective attorney-client relationship begins with establishing open and honest communication. That starts with a commitment to clear explanations about your options, continues through helping resolve every detail of your legal matter, and ends with obtaining the best possible outcome as efficiently and cost-effectively as possible. Your lawyer will work directly with you throughout your case, while drawing on the experience and knowledge of the other attorneys in the office.
"We do not try to be all things to all people. Our clients deserve to know that we have gained extensive experience in very focused areas of the law." — Attorney Jason Sherlock
We are here to offer you a range of services, including:
- Divorce, including important issues involving child custody and child support, spousal support, and complex property division
- Issues involving children, including custody, child support, juvenile dependency matters, grandparents' rights, guardianships and other issues involving parental rights
- Real estate transactions, litigation and property finance law
- Estate planning and asset protection
- Bankruptcy, including keeping your house and car through the Chapter 7 process
Our Goal — To Be The Lawyers You Turn To When Facing Life's Legal Challenges
From our office in Roseville, California, we are ready to serve as your single source for professional, quality legal services in the Sacramento metropolitan area. Call us at 916-757-6630 or use our convenient email contact form to arrange a free 30-minute, no-obligation consultation.