Do you have solid asset protection strategies in place for protecting your family from losing much of their inherited assets to estate taxes after you die? Have you considered ways to reduce the chances of losing your business or personal assets in a divorce or lawsuit?
If you live or operate a business in Sacramento County, Placer County or anywhere in Central or Northern California, and need help meeting your estate planning or asset protection goals, call an asset preservation lawyer at sherlock // anderson, pc, in Roseville, to schedule a free 30-minute consultation.
More Than Just Wills And Trusts — Real Asset Protection Strategies
The more wealth you have to protect, the greater target you become for litigation. Protecting yourself from a lawsuit, securing your money in a trust and taking advantage of laws that reduce exposure of your personal assets — these are our goals at sherlock // anderson, pc, in Roseville, California.
We help our clients make sense of options in areas such as:
- Wills, living trusts, including foreign trusts
- The right tax structure for their domestic or offshore businesses
- Qualified retirement plans, 401(k) accounts, IRAs
- Life insurance annuities
- Regulatory law and statutes
- Titling a property jointly
- Bankruptcy — Chapter 7 and Chapter 13
- Protective transfers of property titles and securities
- Debt strategies
Call us at 916-757-6630 or contact us by email to arrange a no-cost, no-obligation 30-minute consultation with an experienced attorney on our team.