Specific details for each court are being released on a regular basis and can be viewed by visiting https://newsroom.courts.ca.gov/covid-19-news-center/court-services-and-operations and following the link to each individual courthouse.
- Implementation of Court Closure Mitigation Plan for May 6, 2020 Until Further Notice
- Public Notice COVID-19 May-07-2020
- Standing order Placer County May-05-2020
- Order of the Placer County Health Officer April-10-2020
- Emergency Local Rules of the Court April-10-2020
- Family Law Public Notice Domestic Violence and Elder Abuse Restraining Order April-14-2020
- Implementation of Court Closure Mitigation Plan
- Public Notice COVID-19 March-20-2020
- Placer County – Information for Parents Sharing Custody or Parenting Time of Children During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Superior Court of California – Information for Parents Sharing Custody and Parenting Time During the COVID-19 Pandemic
*Government Code Section 68115 permits the Supreme Court in each County by request of the presiding judge and authorization of the Judicial Council Chairperson to make adjustments to normal court operations where a condition exists that threatens the orderly operation of a superior court location or locations within a county or renders presence in, or access to, an affected court facility or facilities unsafe. Et seq.
*California Health and Safety Code Sections 101040, 101085 and 120175 govern the terms of the Shelter in place order